Visit us at Hall A1 Stand 438 to learn more about how our latest technologies and products will help you solve design challenges, improve productivity and dramatically reduce time to market.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Exhibition 8 – 11 November 2016 - Messe München
This year Tektronix will be showcasing a wide range of applications including IoT, Power, Education and Research, Semiconductor Design and RF test at Electronica 2016.
Visitors to our stand will be able to get hands on demonstrations and expert technical advice.
Stars of the show include:
- New TBS2000, a next generation basic oscilloscope featuring the longest record length and largest display in its class
- NEW! IsoVuTM Isolated Measurement System
See What’s Been Hidden. Until Now.
Learn a new approach to optical isolation that delivers high bandwidth measurements with a million to one common mode rejection.
- NEW! AWG4000 ARBITRARY WAVEFORM GENERATOR. The industry's first 3-in-1 arbitrary waveform generator. Arbitrary function generator (AFG), arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) and digital pattern functions built in to one instrument.
- RSA500 REAL-TIME HANDHELD SPECTRUM ANALYZER All in-one field installation and maintenance tool for spectrum analysis. Ideal for portable spectrum, vector signal and distance to fault analysis, interference hunting, mapping and network management applications.
- NEW! 4200A-SCS PARAMETER ANALYSER The 4200A-SCS is a modular, customizable, and fully-integrated Keithley parameter analyzer that accelerates testing of complex devices for materials research, semiconductor device design, process development, or production.
For more information visit: uk.tek.com/events