The UK’s biggest multi-sector innovation event is back and promises to be better than ever. Taking part in Innovate 2016 will offer delegates the chance to experience:
• An exhibition featuring many of the UK’s most cutting-edge innovations
• Inspirational keynotes from the industry’s most respected thought leaders
• Meetings with international buyers and investors
• Fantastic, high-level networking opportunities
• In-depth seminars on key market trends
• ‘How to’ drop-in sessions providing expert advice
Day 1 will feature keynote addresses from inspirational innovators, those leading developments in the Northern Powerhouse and international groups investing in UK innovation. Following the key themes of Manufacturing of the Future and Cities of the Future, the show will feature in-depth seminars on today’s opportunities across energy, transport, integrated systems, materials and Industry 4.0.
Day 2 will comprise a spectrum of thought-leadership presentations covering the evolving innovation landscape, how innovation is improving quality of life and the UK’s brightest innovation clusters. The day will be led by the themes of Health in the Future and Technologies of the Future. Market experts will share their views on entirely new markets which are being created and the opportunities to make the UK a world leader as we enter the ‘age of biology’.
Register now for your Innovate 2016 tickets (from £165) Please note, CW members are entitled to a 10% discount so please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and request the discount code.
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7034 4842