GITEX Global start up Movement is an unmatched value for both start ups and incubators and in summary covers:
• USD$100,000 cash prize
• 35 country representations
• Top 400 disruptive technology start ups from across the world The world largest technology leaders, investors and powerful local families from the Middle East looking to meet with the best start ups.
• One-to-One Mentorship clinics from the most sought after technology experts from across technologies sectors.
• Invitation to the start up conference across 3 days.
• Engaging with 400+ investors, accelerators and mentors invited into this program Invitation into the CEO Majlis
Lounge where 22,000+ CXOs network together and the Unplug Lounge every day.
• Access to the ConneXions matchmaking online portal enabling start ups to connect with up to 45,000+ end users
before the show.
• Connect with business across Government, finance, education.
The Pitch Competition that delivers cash prizes, will cover the following categories:
• Overall GITEX start up Champion
• Best Arab Start up
• Best Youth Start up
• Best Women start up
*Out vetting committee will then review your application and provide a decision participation, based on:
• start up is under 5 years in operation
• start up had not received over USD$1M in total funding.
• Creativity (originality of idea)
• Potential (longevity, actualization and profitability)
• Functionality (usability of interface)
• Goodness (How does the product/service impact or improves the world?)
• Team / People (who is your team and how will they make your company a success?)
Start ups are then shortlisted to exhibiting only, or be shortlisted for both pitch competition and exhibiting. Only 100 qualified start ups out of 400 will compete for the following categories and corresponding cash prizes:
• Total prize money USD$100,000
• Best Arab Start up USD$10,000
• Best Woman Start up USD$10,000
• Best Youth Start up USD$10,000
If shortlisted to the pitch competition, you will be formally notified and this can take up until 30th Aug 2016.
In addition to all benefits mentioned above, your investment of USD$1,500 will cover a 6sqms pod, fully equipped with:
• 1MPS internet
• Branding for each Start up
• 1 Power socket for laptop
UKTI Grants of £500 available to eligible UK start ups when the participate on the UK Start Up Pavilion. For further information please email email@example.com or download this pdf