Would you like to design and build software for scalable cloud applications? Do you have experience in developing Service Oriented or Microservice based software systems? Are you interested in working with the Internet of Things, Smart Homes, Connected Health and Wearable applications that deliver excellent cloud based services to end users?
Cambridge Consultants are growing a world class team that will deliver cutting edge digital service applications that live in the cloud. The team are building extensible and scalable web services using the latest technologies. We are interested in talking to people that have experience in:
- Building software for cloud or SaaS applications
- Have worked with relational and NoSQL databases in software
- Implementing robust security architectures for the internet
- Networking software
- Creating deployment tools and scripts
- You will have a good degree in a relevant subject such as computer science, software engineering or similar engineering or scientific subject
Ideally you will have knowledge and experience of:
- Developing server side, database driven Software as a Service applications
- Building distributed applications for the cloud
- One of NodeJS, Python, Java or .NET (we use NodeJS and Python)
- Technologies like REST, AMQP, RabbitMQ, CoAP, PKI, Virtual Machines, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, Cassandra and Redis
- Networking technologies including IPv6, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, proxying
- Continuous Integration, test and deployment
You’ll get to work with multi-disciplinary teams of software engineers, front-end developers, user experience and service designers, mathematicians, test engineers and DevOps engineers. The team is working with clients from around the globe to deliver novel solutions to the everyday needs of individuals and businesses alike. You’ll get to work with our clients to understand and realise their requirements and deliver truly exciting new applications.
Cambridge Consultants is committed to developing its employees’ careers and has a flexible policy for individual capabilities and preferences. Promotion is linked to merit.