Information Security Analyst - Job ID: 7872
The Information Security Analyst will be part of a team responsible for the overall IT security across PA, providing in-depth analysis of internal security intelligence and external security view.
- Review daily security system logs - Firewall/Intrusion Detection System/Data Leak Prevention – and identify security issues. Conduct monthly scans for unauthorised software
- Provide insight into the countermeasures PA should adopt
- Works as a technical resource in security related projects
- Conduct penetration testing, forensic analysis and manage external penetration results. Ensure vulnerabilities are resolved working with operational teams
- Review daily security bulletins for threats. Liaise with key security firms reviewing threat reports
- To provide clear messages around security to different levels of stakeholders, from technical staff through to senior managers
- To apply investigative and intelligence analysis to security information from different sources, and provide convincing answers to IT security related issues
- Use experience to provide 4th line support with the ability to increase knowledge across GS and PA.
- Proven technical experience across multi-disciplinary IT fields
- Pen test and forensics experience an advantage
- CISSP/SANS/CREST is desirable
- Strong log analysis and correlation skills
- Commercial security analyst experience
- Knowledge of ISO27001/2
- Knowledge of Logging/SIEM systems, such as LogRhythm
- Knowledge of Data Leak Prevention systems
- Knowledge of Intrusion Detection systems
- Good attention to detail, well organised and capable of working under pressure
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
PA Consulting Group