We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join our rapidly growing, dynamic team of highly skilled mobile and cloud engineers responsible for Cosworth's Telematics & Connected Car systems.
- Cosworth is a world-leading technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions for automotive vehicle manufacturers and motorsport teams. Cosworth were pioneers in combining video and data to enhance data analysis in motorsport.
You will be working to develop our next generation video and data platform. Working out of our Cambridge office, the roles offer the successful candidates the chance to work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging technology projects using the latest technologies. We can offer a great career path, job security, interesting projects and a friendly team orientated environment.
- Development of cloud and mobile applications.
Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
- A degree-level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering/Science/Mathematics (2:1 minimum ideally).
- Ability to use one or more development language (C#, C++, etc.)
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
Experience with any or all the following would also be beneficial:
- Cross-platform mobile development (Xamarin, iOS, Android, Windows).
- GUI design.
- Multi-threaded programming.
- Data acquisition and analysis.
- Video capture and playback.
- Cloud-scale data analysis (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HDInsight).
- Database technologies (e.g. SQL, NoSQL).
Interested in joining us? Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org