We are currently looking for a Summer Intern to join our Engineering Department, specifically the Audio Team. This role would suit a student just completing Year 2 of an Engineering Degree with a keen interest in audio and digital signal processing.
In this role you will develop a real-time digital signal processing system using the Matlab Audio System Toolbox. It involves working with our DSP and audio teams to port and optimise our current audio processing into Matlab and setting up audio equipment to enable measurement and smulation in our anechoic chamber.
You will also develop a graphical user interface to enable real time control of the audio algorithms and document the completed system.
- You must have completed at least one digital signal processing module
- Strong in engineering maths
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Familiarity with Matlab and audio in a PC environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows and Office tools
- Structured approach to work
- Responsible and enthusiastic with an eagerness to learn
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self motivation and a determination to succeed
- Passionate about quality
- Must be currently authorised to work in the UK