Please see full summary below.
At Bango all systems are GO! We currently have a lot of interesting new challenges working with some of our partners like Google, Mozilla, Amazon, Samsung, Blackberry and Microsoft. We need more hands on deck, or on keyboards, as it were. So if you're a talented developer looking for a career in a fast-paced, innovative company, we want you! We offer great personal development as well as comprehensive training and development opportunities. This is something we do from day one with an induction plan; including support from your peers within development, the opportunity to attend training courses, conferences and online training.
- You will be working within an agile team, developing good, structured and reliable code to support 24/7/365 systems and to expand and improve our existing products, designing new features and putting into practice any of your brilliant new ideas!
- You will need to work on multiple projects simultaneously using .Net, SQL Server and other technologies
- You must be able to find issues in the system, to understand their cause and come up with solutions
- Good knowledge of .NET technologies including C# A
- ble to manage your own time and handle multi-task delivery to short timescales
- Good analytical mind – problem solving skills; on your own or brainstorming with colleagues
- Good investigatory skills – able to find, outline and fix issues that arise in system
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written to talk about your work with both technical and non-technical people
- Good knowledge of SQL Server development using Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
- Fully eligible to work in UK; Visa sponsorship is not offered
- A good understanding of third party integration technologies, including Web Services, SOAP, WCF, HTTP and XML Developed multi-threaded applications
- Experience with mobile application development
- Worked on large amounts of data
- Experience with “Big Data” technologies