The Company Consol Partners client is a well-known global telecommunications company that has been running for around three decades. They are still continuing to grow in their historic market as well as growing and expanding into brand new areas. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to hiring the most skilled people in the market.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job Type: 12+ month contract + extension
The project centers around physical layer signal processing and Radio Resource Management (RRM) algorithms. The research is in nontraditional areas and my client works with top universities all over Europe to find the next breakthroughs in the industry.
The Individual Responsibilities
- To lead research and innovation in the area of baseband receiver for future generations of product.
- To follow and influence the research tracks in the wireless RAN.
- Some travelling is expected, both within Europe and to some parts of China.
- At least 7 years experiences in physical layer algorithm development for cellular network.
- Solid research background in technologies like MIMO, OFDM.
- Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia.
- Experience in modeling and link level simulation.
- Good knowledge in physical layer architectural design.
- A PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of C/C++.
If you are interested please e-mail email@example.com with your interest