We are seeking an experienced Technical Marketing Engineer with a strong background in hardware and software solutions. You will be the “go to” person to advise the sales team on customer solutions and act as a bridge between sales and development to ensure that our solutions are correctly specified.
We are seeking an experienced Technical Marketing Engineer (TME) to join the CRFS team.
You will be a technologist with a strong background in hardware and software solutions, ideally with experience of RF systems. You will be expected quickly to become a technical expert across the CRFS product range and you will be the “go to” person to advise the sales team on customer solutions. You will also act as a bridge between sales and development to ensure that our solutions are correctly specified and that our systems are user friendly and meet wide ranging customer requirements.
- Establish yourself as an in-house expert for solutions built from the CRFS hardware and software
- Act as the “trusted” adviser to the sales force, developing a deep understanding of specific applications and supporting specific sales opportunities to recommend/specify potential solutions, develop and present those solutions and ensure that bids are both technically and commercially complete and compliant
- Support customer visits and demos as required
- Act as a bridge between sales team and development to generate product requirements and determine specifications
- Test the usability and inter-operability of the various CRFS products - you will be the internal “customer conscience” - and work with development to continually improve the products
- Build and maintain the sales demonstration environment for our solutions and products
- Support the marketing team in the generation of product marketing collateral, presentations, videos and demonstrations of our products
- Technical graduate, probably with an Engineering degree Prior experience as a TME or Sales Engineer is a must with extensive customer and field experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Extensive experience with support of hardware/software solutions
- Organised, detail-oriented and possessing a high level of integrity
- Ability to persuade and influence people at all levels and get things done
- Team player who works well in collaborative situations and early stage environments
The position is located at our offices in Cambridge. We offer a stimulating work environment, a competitive salary and share options in the company.