We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to head up our marketing communications team. You will be responsible for generating high quality marketing materials and creating and implementing engaging marketing campaigns building on CRFS’s growing reputation as a provider of innovative RF spectrum monitoring solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to head up our marketing communications team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for generating high quality marketing materials and creating and implementing engaging marketing campaigns building on CRFS’s growing reputation as a provider of innovative RF spectrum monitoring solutions. You will be a highly driven and creative person with a strong understanding of and interest in technology. You will work with our technical writers and design agency to deliver high quality content and effective distribution strategies to maximise our bang for buck. Experience of marketing to government and/or military customers and any background in wireless will be distinct advantages.
- Devise B2B integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of generating quality leads and acquiring customers Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Work within a budget and report any overspend
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including data sheets, brochures, webinars and videos and be responsible for formal sign off
- Manage the dissemination of marketing materials to internal sales teams and global partners including any requirements for product training
- Brief and oversee the work of external agencies, designers and contractors
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Take responsibility for the organisation of any trade shows or exhibitions
- Own our online presence including administration of our website and social media channels
- Develop and manage relationships with print and online editors for product PR and any required corporate PR
- Keep abreast of current trends in B2B marketing
- Graduate level, ideally with a technical background
- At least 5 years’ experience in campaign marketing, ideally to government/military customers
- High energy and enthusiasm are essential
- Excellent project management skills to work with a budget, meet deadlines for multiple projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns
- People skills and ability to manage and motivate a small team
- Outstanding communication skills including excellent written English
- A professional marketing qualification would be an advantage
The position is located at our offices in Cambridge and will report to the General Manager. We offer a stimulating work environment, a competitive salary and share options in the company.