As an Associate Consultant in our Manchester office, you will contribute to the delivery of client projects, bid proposals and initiatives typically working under the guidance and supervision of a Consultant.
As an Associate Consultant in our Manchester office, you will contribute to the delivery of client projects, bid proposals and initiatives typically working under the guidance and supervision of a Consultant. As you develop you will become increasingly responsible for managing your own work streams as well as providing supervision of and guidance to more junior consultants.
- Conduct high-quality research on either client projects or internal projects under the guidance of a senior member of Analysys Mason
- Communicate the main ideas and findings from your work through written, graphical or oral presentation using Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
- Demonstrate commitment to the collective output of the project team.
- Deliver quantitative and qualitative analysis in which the inputs and outputs are clear, reliable, dependable, and well documented.
- Develop depth of knowledge in a defined area of work.
- Demonstrate self-confidence and initiative in the work you undertake develop good working relationships with other team members and other members of Analysys Mason staff with whom you will have regular contact.
Competencies and Skills
- Knowledge and /or interest in TMT sector
- Advanced analysis and problem solving skills
- Numerical competency
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Written and presentation skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Aptitude for communicating effectively and efficiently
- Critical thinking
- Ability to cope under pressure and face challenges
- Flexibility, tenacity and a can-do attitude
- Fluency in English is essential and any additional languages are advantageous.
Education and experience
- University degree from a leading global University with proven academic excellence.
- AAB achieved at A Level or country equivalent.
- Preferable degree backgrounds include Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or other Scientific courses, though applications from other disciplines will be considered.
- Work experience or internship within a corporate environment, ideally in a TMT related or analytical role.
- An international background (professional or academic) would also be well received.
- Maintained position of responsibility during studies or work.
Benefits and training In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we offer comprehensive graduate training scheme followed by in depth specific training to help you gain expertise in both consulting and TMT markets. We invest in learning and development of all our colleagues and to help you advance in your career we offer ongoing training at all levels. We encourage knowledge sharing across all our offices, and our global staffing model promotes experience between all international team members on different projects.