You should be familiar with the complexity of an Extended Kalman Filter using measurements of GNSS and numerous micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) such as gyroscopes, accelerometers and odometers and should be able to draft new technical concepts, evaluate their feasibility and derive specifications for new Dead Reckoning features of a GNSS receiver firmware. Capitalising on your programming skills you should be able to efficiently design and implement new features into the firmware of an embedded GNSS real-time system. You will be responsible for testing, documentation, quality control and maintenance of non-conformities. As a part our international multi-site team of specialised software developers you will contribute to the next generation of u-blox's innovative and competitive Dead Reckoning navigation systems.
- PhD or MS in Geodesy, Applied Mathematics or Electrical Engineering
- Sound standing knowledge and several years experience in GNSS technology and related technologies
- Statistics and adjustment theory
- Kalman Filter
- Real time Kinematic solutions
- Inertial Navigation Systems (Dead Reckoning)
- Map-aided positioning techniques
- Excellent scientific and engineering skills
- Problem solving, data analysis and statistics
- Mathematical and physical models
- Knowledge in the following areas
- Embedded software development
- ARM CPUs (CortexM)
- Inertial sensors (MEMS), Inertial Measurement Units (IMU)
- Digital signal processing and satellite communications
- Programming languages and tools:
- C, C++, Perl
- Subversion, GIT or other version control software
- MS Visual Studio or similar development environment
- Matlab or Octave
Are you interested in this challenging position within an international environment in a successful company? Apply now! You will be working with a motivated team in an exciting technology!
To apply please contact email@example.com or visit our careers site at www.u-blox.com and apply via our recruitment portal.
This position can be located at either of the following sites: