ATDI has climbed mountains to get to the top. Now the company is looking for someone who is not afraid to help it scale even greater peaks. ATDI needs a technical sales manager, based at Gatwick Airport, and the position come with an attractive package. People who are most comfortable at base camp need not apply.
- Expand business with existing customers through account management and upselling;
- Expand customer base within existing markets and newly identified target markets;
- Evaluate technical requirements during pre-sale process;
- Management of competitive tenders;
- Give technical presentations and demonstrations;
- Evangelise about ATDI solutions.
- Strong understanding of radio domain including radio propagation and modelling;
- Track record selling complex solutions to telecom regulators, network operators & broadcasters;
- A self-starter - highly motivated individual with a drive to win;
- Able to acquire an in-depth understanding of customers’ business drivers to drive business development activities to create new business;
- Able to close deals and supervise deployment of projects up till invoicing;
- Proven sales ability including pricing, customer relationship building/management and consultative selling;
- Good understanding of the challenges facing spectrum management & network planning;
- Creative-thinker and problem-solver;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Independent and pro-active;
- Enjoys being part of a leading-edge technology company;
- Able to work as part of a global team across the group;
- Provide commercial support across other offices and partners of the Group.
- Regular travel in target markets;
- Main base Gatwick, West Sussex office;
- Business graduate and / or technical degree;
- Fluent English: spoken & written;
- Able to achieve UK security clearance.
Percentage of increase of new business/overall revenues (orders/billing);