We are currently searching for a RF Integration Engineer with experience of test automation including the setup and maintenance (HW and SW).
The role will be located in the engineering group and requires a significant working knowledge of digital and RF systems in order to ensure that outdoor units are developed in a timely and cost efficient manner.
The role will be based in Cambridge with a well-established prestigious organisation.
Occasional travel to the USA may be required. Due to the extreme urgency in this role my client would also consider someone on contract or even part remote.
- A good degree in Computer Science or another applicable subject and 5 years’ experience in software development or 7 years’ experience.
- Very strong C skills, preferably in an embedded or other constrained-resource environment.
- Previous experience in development for Linux at the low level (eg daemons, drivers, kernel development)
- Experience with git, or at least other version control tools
- Some knowledge of network protocols, the lower level the better
- Happy working with large, existing code bases rather than fresh-ground development.
- Radio and/telecommunications product development
- Linux device drivers, especially network drivers
- Make and complex build chains built around it
- Desire to improve processes and ways of working
Please send your CV to email@example.com for immediate review as this role is urgent. Unfortunately due to the urgent nature of this role we are unable to process or transfer visas.