Cambridge Design Partnership is a successful innovation partner focused on creating value for our clients by transforming new ideas, design and technology into commercial success.
Working within our multidisciplinary teams you will be responsible for developing innovative electronic or software designs and leading projects for our medical and drug delivery device development clients. In return your ingenuity will be rewarded with the satisfaction of seeing your ground-breaking new creations launched in the market, making a real difference.
Our benefits include a competitive salary, discretionary performance-related bonus, 12% non-contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
With our offices in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge, we offer an exciting and challenging working environment where development timescales are short and the specifications demanding but rewarding. An excellent opportunity to join a technical consultancy that’s exciting and going places!
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Electronic or Software Engineering.
- Strong creative and technical abilities in many of the following areas: concept generation; engineering analysis and detail design; design for high and low volume manufacturing; design for high reliability
- Practical experience of working with medical devices industry-specific regulatory processes: Quality Management Systems such as ISO 13485 and 21CFR820; risk management to ISO14971; Electronic device safety to IEC 60601; software life cycle to IEC 62304; change management; Design History File compilation; verification and validation; clinical trial support
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead device development projects, taking responsibility for quality, time, and profit
- Commercial awareness gained in one of the following environments: device development; engineering department of a medical or pharmaceutical company; technical / design consultancy; technology start-up
- Ambitions to learn and develop further technical, project leadership, and business development skills rapidly
- Bright, conscientious and creative demonstrated by a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance
If you have the skills and personal qualities to succeed in this role, please send your CV with current remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org