PervasID, a Cambridge based company, aims to provide unique long range accurate passive radio frequency identification (RFID) tag reading for retail, banking, logistics and security applications. The Company is rapidly growing and has recently launched new products which are attracting strong interest from a range of major customers.
We are looking for a talented and experienced business development person who, as the company grows, will have the opportunity to become business development director.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the sales and development of the company’s extensive line of RFID Solutions throughout Europe, being responsible for achieving targets agreed with the company. You will seek to increase the company’s turnover by selling into a customer base across all the client’s vertical markets. You will assume personal responsibility for the planning, development and growth of key accounts, and seek to develop and expand the company’s service portfolio range within these accounts. In this context you will develop a business development plan for maximum impact.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Primary University Degree with 1st or 2.1 class
- Business development and commercial strategy skills
- Relevant experience of selling commercial products
- Very strong commercial awareness
- Proactive team player with excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of RF systems
- Ability to identify, access, develop and close on sales opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills with an ability to understand the needs of and pressures on stakeholders
- Ability to travel to customer sites, internal meetings and trade shows in all relevant regions
- Ability to drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you're passionate about what you do.
Excellent Salary Bonus Scheme Share Options (after qualifying period)
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org