With the rapid mobile application development, security solutions of mobile system are increasingly important and concerned such as mobile payment, DRM, Secure storage, Kill-switch… based on SE and ARM Trustzone technology.
We are looking for candidates with strong lab-based security experience spanning both hardware and software, especially for mobile devices. If you enjoy and expert in discovering, analyzing, addressing complex security issues, risk assessments, and secure architecture design, please join Hisilicon mobile chipset and solution team working on Kirin mobile SoC platform on which most Huawei mobile phones are based.
- Track and analyze latest mobile security technologies and trends include software, chipset, physical attack etc.
- Analyze and determine mobile product security requirements ; evaluate business strategies and requirements; research information security standards; conduct system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; Research architecture/platform;
- Identifying security gaps;find the solution to enhance security systems.
- Analysis of HW and SW attack mechanisms and architect attack mitigations (HW and SW).
- Typically 8+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Mobile chipset security solution engineering
- Cyber security solution engineering
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE .
- Deep understanding of symmetric and asymmetric algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.) and secure analysis.
- Hand-on experience of Mobile platform security, threat models and mitigation techniques
- Hand-on experience of ARM TrustZone technology or eSE design.
- Knowledge of JavaCard OS and various SIM / UICC technologies and Familiar with protocols for secure communications such as Global Platform are preferable.
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalised paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
In return, we offer attractive remuneration to right candidates. Interested parties please send CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.