Critical Success Factors
Must be able to exhibit guru-level software development expertise and architectural experience. The expertise should be in any one or more of the following areas:
System software for ARM platforms on Linux (strong experience in platforms like mips/ppc/x86 also can apply)
- BSP and Driver development (Linux 2.6 or later preferred)
- Virtualization (KVM, Qemu, Xen etc)
- Compilers (gcc/LLVM or similar)
- File systems and Distributed fs
- Performance (Bandwidth and system performance)
- OS Hardening (Security)
- Kernel Debugging (including low level drivers/performance etc)
- Technologies like Docker, Open Stack, OpenNFV, storage technologies etc
- Multicore – Multi processing
- Kernel programming for any other specific subsystem/kernel features
Candidates must be eligible to, and hold all relevant finalised paperwork, to live and work in the UK. Copies of Passports and Visas will be requested.
In return, we offer an opportunity to be part of a great team defining future standards for the Industry along with attractive remuneration to right candidates. Interested parties please send CV in MS Word format to Jacqueline.email@example.com. Due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.