We are looking for talented developers to join our development team, working to add new capabilities to the Bango Platform. Our platform is used by most of the major App Stores and online retailers, like Google Play, Amazon, Microsoft, Blackberry and Samsung.
You will be working in an agile team, developing new features for all of our products - the Bango Payment Platform, Bango Dashboard, Bango Grid, Bango Boost and Bango Care, working on building new internal tools to handle operational, customer care and finance requirements within the business, and working on new projects aimed at innovating and differentiating Bango from our competitors. In return, we will provide a good working environment, opportunities for personal development and a chance to work with some exciting partners.
- Works as part of agile team to develop new functionality in Bango products
- Builds APIs and web sites for partners to use to interact with the Bango Platform
- Writes code and automated tests for new solutions
- Refactors, optimises and fixes defects in existing code base.
- Reviews colleagues’ code, ensuring best practices are followed
- Reviews process regularly, and identifies potential improvements
- Researches new technologies and approaches to improve Bango products Essentials
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Experience working with MVC, Web APIs or Web Services
- Good knowledge of SQL Server development using Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
- Understanding of good design patterns, with practical experience
- Good investigatory skills – ability to find, outline and fix issues that arise in system
- Confident with multi-task delivery to short timescales
- Experience of at least three years in a commercial development environment
- Fully eligible to work in UK; Visa sponsorship is not offered
- Experience working with React, Webpack and Redux
- Experience using NoSQL technologies, especially key-value and/or document stores
- Knowledge of SOA, SaaS and Cloud Computing architectures and infrastructures
- Experience developing multi-threaded applications
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Media queries and CSS compilers (SASS, LESS)
- Knowledge and experience working under Agile Scrum framework
Bango is the leading mobile web payments and analytics company. We are seeing significant growth in demand for our technology as Analytics is deployed in more and more diverse mobile mediums. This is a key stage in the evolution of the Bango Platform as we expand and scale the platform to deal with the massive data volumes we are now processing.
25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with service), share options and flexible start and finish times. For more information on Bango Benefits go to bango.com/developmentcareers. Due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES