Are you looking for your next challenge? This is a challenging and exciting role, and as an engineer working within our multidisciplinary teams on major development projects, you will be responsible for developing software for a range of product applications.
Cambridge Design Partnership is a successful innovation partner focused on creating value for our clients by transforming new ideas, stakeholder centred design and applied technology into commercial success.
We are an expanding, highly professional, technical consultancy developing state of the art new products. Our reputation for engineering excellence has consistently won us awards.
You will be hungry for the greater opportunities and rewards we can provide. With our offices in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge, we offer our team an exciting and challenging working environment. An excellent opportunity to join a technical consultancy that’s having fun and going places!
Benefits include a competitive salary, performance related bonus, 12% non-contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering
- C++ experience
- Experience of microcontroller development essential
- Basic electronics knowledge essential
- Experience of FPGA development desirable
- Experience of an embedded RTOS desirable
- Experience of embedded Linux desirable
- C# experience desirable
- Understanding of the performance impact of using different features of software languages
- Knowledge of software best practises
- Appreciation of test methodologies
- Able to work as part of a small team to an aggressive timescale and with strict attention to detail is essential
- Be self-motivated and accustomed to getting on with tasks with a thirst for new technologies and using the best tools for the job.
- The ability to demonstrate a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance.
If you have the skills and personal qualities to succeed in this role, please send your CV with current remuneration details to email@example.com