We are currently searching for a Field Applications Engineer (FAE) to work for my client, a global leading semiconductor technology company.
The successful candidate will be involved in providing excellent pre and post sales technical support for my clients wireless product line.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the innate ability to understand and empathize with customer needs/issues
- Ability to influence customers professionally
- Aptitude for developing and maintaining strong, successful relationships with all levels of key customers
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Computer Science fields from a good university, or equivalent work experience in electrical, electronic or computer science fields
- Proven, direct experience in mobile handset SW development, especially Android application development
- Solid connectivity protocol knowledge, such as Wi-Fi 802.11a,b,g,n,ac and BT4.0
- Some knowledge of 3GPP/3GPP2 technologies
- Proven customer support experience is critical
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org