Working within our multidisciplinary teams you will be responsible for developing innovative mechanical designs and leading projects for our medical and drug delivery device development clients.
We are a successful innovation partner focused on creating value for our clients by transforming new ideas, design and technology into commercial success.
Our benefits include a competitive salary, performance related bonus, 12% non-contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus statutory holidays.
With our offices in a beautiful rural location close to Cambridge, we offer an exciting and fast-paced working environment.
An excellent opportunity to join an exciting technical consultancy that’s going places!
- 1st or 2:1 degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering, or Medical Physics
- Strong creative and technical abilities in many of the following areas:
- concept generation;
- engineering analysis and detail design;
- design of experiments;
- design for high and low volume manufacturing;
- design for high reliability;
- Practical experience of medical devices industry-specific regulatory processes:
- working to Quality Management Systems such as ISO13485 and 21CFR820;
- risk management to ISO14971;
- change management;
- Design History File compilation;
- verification and validation;
- clinical trial support;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to lead device development projects, taking responsibility for quality, time, and profit
- Commercial awareness gained in one of the following environments:
- device development;
- engineering department of a medical or pharmaceutical company;
- technical / design consultancy;
- technology start-up;
- Ambitions to learn and develop further technical, project leadership, and business development skills rapidly
- Bright, conscientious and creative demonstrated by a hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance
If you have the skills and personal qualities to succeed in this role, please send your CV with current remuneration details to firstname.lastname@example.org