CambridgeIQ provides flexible and accessible services for clients across technology, business and people development.
- Building innovative new business models typically through utilising new or different technologies
- Developing business and product strategies based on market trends and new technologies
- Technical assistance through the development lifecycle of electronic products, from defining un-met needs in the market to manufacture
- In-life support of products, including cost reduction, manufacturing optimisation, redesign and fault-finding
- R&D process design and optimisation
- Business advisory services including commercialisation of IP, business development, process creation or optimisation, bid management
- People development: we have recently introduced psychometric profiling skills to help clients to develop and retain their people, recruit the right people to complement their teams and to build highly functional teams.
Business, technology and people are inherently integrated in successful product and technology companies. We believe that our knowledge of all aspects allows us to deliver effective services to our clients.
Technically we are experienced in developing electronic demonstrators and products with embedded software and full integration with mechanical and electrical components. Much of our in-house experience is in connectivity, through development of cellular telecommunication products and more recently with IoT and Machine-to-Machine across sectors. We are also involved with emerging printed electronic solutions and enabling ultra-high-volume propositions and business models.
The digital era has created many new business opportunities for companies. We can help you to realise these by building new business models, products and services and then supporting their implementation. This might be particularly useful if your core skills are not in the digital arena.
We have worked with early-stage start-ups up to £Multi-billion international businesses.
We recognise that we will not have all the skills for all situations. Where we cannot help you directly we can help you to find the appropriate advice through our network of collaborative organisations. Think of us as the friendly and accessible front-line consultancy!
We are a member of the Cambridge Wireless community, support the Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning at the Judge Business School, Cambridge University and work with the Ingenuity Lab for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at Nottingham University. We advice EPOC, the Entrepreneurial Post-Docs of Cambridge and have helped to define and launch 'Cambridge Minds'.
Whether you need new innovative ideas to grow your business, support to understand or develop new products, help to develop your staff and teams, help in setting a new business strategy or another perspective on a problem then please get in touch.